Saturday, April 28, 2012




POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECNOLOGHY

Digital cameras caused a revolution in people's life.  I think the invention of digital cameras gave an oportunity to many people to take photos in their common lives and also as a tool to work. So, can we think a society without cameras? In the past time, only few people could have a camara, but now, technology has changed that condition.
I got my first digital camera when I was around eighteen years old. It was a gift from my dad, I could not believe it! I like it very much because it's a proffesional camera: Nikon D40. At the first time, I didn't know how to use it because it was not easy, it has a lot of manual options. I learned alone by reading the manual for technical options and trying to take pictures.

Why Nikon is my favourite piece of tecnologhy? Well, I think the camera gives me the possibility to capture moments that I want to remember. Before I'm going to take a picture, I love playing with the lights, tonalities, focus modes, and anothers options.  The pictures I take depends on  the situation. When I'm on a journey, I prefer to take panoramic photos and to observe the landscape, while if  i'm in a social situation I usually take portrait photos.

According to what I said, I guess my life without digital camera, would not be as terrible as we think.  However, it's a nice tool to learn the art of composition and obtain good pictures that represent something important and striking.  But...I confess I can not imagine a trip without a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment