Sunday, April 22, 2012

POST 1:  My autobiography

What it my life story?
I will tell a part of it. I born on August 14, 1990, in Argentina, Buenos Aires. My father was from Buenos Aires but my Mom was born in Mendoza, so they married in Mendoza and then they went to live at the big city of Argentina. I have one brother who is 24 years old. We went together at the same garden near my house called "Colegio Bernal". During the elementary and the high school we went to "Midlans college". I always lived with my family in Buenos Aires until I was 11 years old. However, in 2000, my country was experiencing an economic crisis so my parents decided to move to Chile. I had 11 years old when I arrived at the William Kilpatrick´s school, in Santiago. At the begining it was difficult to me and my family because we missed our relatives and friends, but little by little we started to adapt to this new culture.
Now, I have been living in Chile for 10 years and I like it. One thing I like from here is that the beach is so close, I can't believe that Viña is just an hour from Santiago. Unlike Bs.As that you have to travel for at least 4 hours by car to touch the sand. Well, talking about the beach, I love travel and meet different places like rivers and hills, mountains and snow, towns and cities. One of my dreams is to travel around Latin America and to know other countries and their cultures. What else do I like? I have a lot of hobbies, I do many sports; trekking, biking, running but my favorite is circus. I practice aerial silk, aerial ring and trapeze for around 3 or 4 years. I really enjoy to going to concerts, shows and parties with my friends. I love to cook different foods, usually sweets, and share this passion with my family or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment