Monday, September 10, 2012

Anto!

I meet Antonia when we are adolescent. She was a year older than me and then she repeated in school so we started to know us in the class. In this time, she had blonde and large hair and me too. Nowadays, her hair is short and always she was changing their look. I remember she talked as a Mexican person because she had been living there, at the same time Antonia bothered me because I spoke as an Argentinean. One of the things that surprise me of her personality is the way to be scatterbrain and crazy. So, with her extrovert attitude, we started to be friends. We shared great moments when we were in the school. Later, we met in another places and made panoramas. I remember when I always went to her house to watched goods movies. Antonia loves the cinema, she started studying the carrier in Santiago but then she left. Now, she’s living with her girlfriend in Paris, France since two years. I envy her! Antonia always travel to many parts of the world because she likes to experience another culture and met interesting people. Really, I love travel so I wish to make a trip with her. (And I think Antonia too). I have to say that we have different personalities, but with share listening music, talking about books, travelling, and most of all, laughing. We have the same sense of humor! The last thing I could say, is that we are close friend and we know each other. In this moment, I’m so happy because she arrives to Chile the next week. I miss my friend so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's seems like Antonio travels a lot!, I would like to know her, so she can tell me about many places and cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luciana! Is fantastic that you reunited with your friend, maybe we can go out for a drink some day.

    ReplyDelete