Friday, June 22, 2012


POST 8: HOLIDAYS


All people who work need holidays in their life. I think is necessary for health because is a special time to feel better and to renovate energies. At this moment, I want winter holydays now!
Whatever I can, I travel to many different places on my holydays. I confess I loved long holydays. The summer is a very good excuse to go travelling with friends and family. I usually went with my family to the beach and we stay in a cabin or houses that my parents rent. We enjoy Chilean’s beaches like Maitencillo and Cachagua; places who have a long beach with a beautiful sea.

I like long journeys. Every holydays I program a trip choosing one country of Latin America to meet. In fact, one of my dreams is to visit all countries of our continent.
I think everyone have the own form to make a trip, in my case, I’m simple because I don’t need to stay in a luxurious hotel, I really prefer to camp in natural places or sleep in hostels.

The last vacation I went with a friend to “Valle del Elqui” and we camped in “Magic River”. We wake up and sleep with the sound of the river. The mountain is a beautiful place to stay and to look up and see the stars. Next holydays, I want to go to the south of Chile with a friend I miss so much. She comes back from Paris and she has a beautiful house in “Cochamó” without electricity near a lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment