Tuesday, May 15, 2012

POST 5 A PHOTOGRAPH THAT I LIKE




Definitly one of my hobbies is taking photographies. In fact I said in the third post that my favourite piece of tecnologhy is my digital camera Nikon. I have many albumns of differents trips and nice situations with friends and family. I choose an album and today I'm today I'm going to tell you a photo that I like.
This photo was taken by my boyfriend when we was on a trip in Brasil, in January, 2011. We were camping on an island that had about ten differents beaches. Everyday, we always walked at many beaches and almost the days were sunny. In the morning of day that my boyfriend took the photo, it was hot and sunny. The beach looked clear, the sand was yellow and the sea was transparent and blue. We walked one hour, and suddendly the sun disappeared. This photo shows the black sky full of clouds and a bleak landscape, an unusual sight that we don't usually see from a beach in Brazil. At that moment, I had the feeling I was walking towards the storm like a horror movie. I felt the wind, I heared thunders and I saw beams and peals of thunder in the sky.
I think this photo is special beacuse we usually imagine and island with paradise beaches, but in Brasil there is a tropical climate that sometimes change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment